PicaSafe Express Photo Album: End User License Agreement
PicaSafe Express Photo Album is a "Freeware" software product. This means:
LuckyIcon Art, LLC reserves all rights not explicitly specified here.
- LuckyIcon Art, LLC exclusively owns all copyrights to PicaSafe Express Photo Album.
- You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of this software on your computers.
- The author will not make available Technical Support for this Software. The author may, from time to time, revise or update the Software. In so doing, the author incurs no obligation to furnish such revision or updates to you.
- The free version of PicaSafe Express Photo Album may be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of PicaSafe Express Photo Album without a written permission from the copyright holder.
- PicaSafe Express Photo Album IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, duplicate, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or distribute the Software or any part of it, except cases provided by the present license. The breach of any of these clauses results in automatic termination of the present license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Installing and using PicaSafe Express Photo Album indicates the acceptance of all terms and conditions of the present license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of the present license, delete PicaSafe Express Photo Album files from your storage devices and cease any usage of the product.